A Birthday Poem*
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
A birthday poem for one so dear
Whose toughts of me are always near
Talk of love is in the air
Feelings aplenty we forever share
My desire for you is selfish I know
For I want to travel where ever you go
A birthday poem for one so kind
I want to make it up this time
People will say we're crazy for sure
But who knows better that love endures
For two who share dreams of intimicy and love
Till it's time to go that place above
A birthday poem for one so gentle
Whose love for me is always central
Eyes that sparkle and show you care
And wish to make me everywhere
I can not get enough of you
Your addictive essence for me is always new
A birthday poem for one so sweet
Whose fragrance lingers long after we met
A look that says you're always there
A gentleness that proves you really care
For someone as undeserving as me
I'm honored to be in company with thee
A Birhtday poem for one so elegant
A presence so captivating and heavenly sent
I pinch my self for I want to believe
That you choose to remain forever with me
When I awake I wish to share
My love for you is always there...
*inspired from A. Keith B
Dich liebe Ich sehr fuer immer und ewig, insya allah...
*)My Page





