Buat Fathima Kami
Sunday, July 25, 2004
Hadirmu dalam hidup kami,
Adalah anugrah dan bahagia yang tak bertepi,
Harap dan doa sederhana yang slalu terlintas di sanubari,
Smoga kami dapat tunaikan amanah ini.
For Baby***
I will walk in the rain by your side
I will cling to the warmth of your hand
I will do anything to keep you satisfied
I will love you more than anybody can
And the wind will whisper your name to me
Little birds will sing along in time
Leaves will bow down when you walk by
And morning bells will chime
I will be there when you’re feelin’ down
To kiss away the tears if you cry
I will share with you all the happiness I’ve found
A reflection of the love in your eyes
And I will sing you the songs of the rainbow
A whisper of the joy that is mine
And leaves will bow down when you walk by
And morning bells will chime
I willl walk in the rain by your side
I will cling to the warmth of your tiny hand
I will do anything to help you understand
And I will love you more than anybody can
And the wind will whisper your name to me
Little birds will sing along in time
Leaves will bow down when you walk by
And morning bells will chime
***gesungen von John Denver
*)My Page





